Are you looking for a new and exciting venture where no day is the same? Where you will be challenged daily, and you will be working with friendly and collaborative team?
Are you comfortable making outbound calls on a daily basis and working towards targets? Do you thrive under the pressure, have a resilient nature, excel with your persuasive sales and have objection handling negotiation skills? Can you assimilate knowledge quickly and share it with our customers?
If the answer is yes, then look no further.
We are expanding our sales team and offering an exciting opportunity to be part of our success story in a growing employee centric business, part of the Stena Line portfolio.
The company has a rich heritage dating back to 2003, becoming the specialist in areas of the logistic supply chain and one of the largest freight ferry ticket agencies in Europe offering market leading technology and innovative solutions to customs with customer service focus at its core, servicing with more than 10 European languages within. Our reviews speak the volumes.
We have a blended approach to working (home and office based) and invest in development of our team.
About the position
The role is pivotal in growing the business and moving us forward by selling our innovative products and solutions.
You are an independent, self-starter with an abundance of confidence and an outgoing personality. Your outstanding customer service and time management skills will help you to manage leads in a timely manner, monitor bookings efficiently and attention to detail will assure that our customers are maintained with accurate and up to date information.
And what sets you apart?
Your ability to work with multiple stakeholders, building long lasting connections, excellent attention to detail and accuracy as well as efficient communication skills (verbal and written) will be the key to delivering outstanding results.
Initiative is your middle name because it is paramount to your success in this role. You are not afraid to speak up and share innovative ideas with the team.
We could talk all day about Freightlink and Customslink and still have more to say. So we’re going to stick with the most important facts. The facts you probably want to know.
Who we are
We are an exciting blend of people with different experiences, different skills, coming from different cultures and we have our own input to bring to the table.Although we’re all different, the glue that holds us all together is the simple desire to collectively be the best.
What we do
We sell ferry tickets and devote ourselves to making the customer experience as smooth as possible. We also provide customs brokerage services to our customer. Everything is about providing amazing customer service.
Why are we so special?
We operate online in more than 10 different languages, making us the first choice for European freight ferry bookings. We are also the future of digital customs. We are innovative and embrace technology. We like to think that 'family' comes to mind when people talk about us and our team. We put a strong emphasis on knowledge share.
Where are we going?
When you join us, you might want to know...
“Where are we going?”
This is the part where we ask you a similar question...
"Where will you take us?"
You see, with so many unique minds working together, there are so many exciting directions we could take... We're all working towards a general goal of 'success'; and we are all dedicated to give it our best shot.
You are in the driver's seat of your own and our success...
Our success comes from our people, the ideas they generate and the amazing results they bring. We place a great emphasis on the knowledge share and your development.
We are not Google. We don’t have slides or games consoles in the office, but we do offer -
- 40 hours per week (hybrid working with 1 hour for lunch)
- Starting salary from £23,000 per annum – dependent on experience (with regular reviews)
- Generous bonus scheme
- Life insurance – Death in Service (following successful probationary period)
- Employee Assistance Programme - because everyone needs little support now and then (financial, mental, and physical wellbeing)
- Staff discounted ferry ticket scheme - for that relaxing time off - travel and explore
- Free annual flu vaccination – to keep you resistant and healthy
- A range of discounts and deals with our company perks scheme
- Training and personal development, the support of a management team who encourage your success and the opportunity to work in rapidly growing multilingual organisation
- Support with professional qualifications - to help you achieve your career goals
- Home office working arrangements - all equipment provided (laptop, monitor chair and even a desk if needed) - we need you to be comfortable and healthy so you can be happy and productive
- Cycle to work scheme – should the bike be your thing
- Smart casual dress code – no suits in sight
- Social events - trips to the pub, summer BBQs, hiking trips etc - we enjoy social time together away from the desk
Get in touch to arrange an informal chat.