Location : Walton-Le-Dale, Preston
Salary : Depends on experience
Freightlink is a leading European freight ferry ticket agent covering more than 750 ferry routes connecting more than 50 countries to couriers, hauliers, manufacturers and many other businesses – large & small – across the continent. We operate a multilingual e-commerce website that has seen large growth in the last 4 years. We are looking to expand our digital team to help accelerate further growth in this part of the business. Find out more about Freightlink.
Working within the digital team and reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for a variety of digital marketing and e-commerce duties including
- Content and campaign creation for our website blog, emails and social media
- Assisting with the monitoring of our PPC accounts
- Organising content translation with our translation team
- Analysing marketing channels
- Assisting with the monitoring and updating of our social media accounts
- Keeping the websites up to date with changes
- Working with the Digital Administration & Projects Manager to maintain ferry schedule and product information
- Assisting with the day to day management of our bespoke back-end system
The successful applicant will have the following
- Experience of a similar Digital Marketing role or Digital Marketing Graduate / Apprentice (B2B / B2C travel industry experience beneficial but not essential)
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of working in a team
- Experience of Mailchimp or similar marketing platforms
- Experience of Google applications such as Google Analytics and Google Ads
Experience of the following is beneficial, but not essential
- Basic HTML coding and CSS skills
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere)
- Content Management Systems (Drupal)
- Surveymonkey (or similar survey tools)
- Hootsuite (or similar social media management tools)
As a digital team, we work very closely to come up with new ideas and innovations. We are looking for someone who can actively contribute to discussions within our team and the wider business. We always encourage new ideas.
You will also be used to working independently on occasions and taking the initiative. Being able to manage your time and workload effectively is important.
A general interest inside and outside of work in e-commerce, digital marketing, new technologies and opportunities is a must.
We are always willing to invest in the right candidate. There will be opportunities for ongoing training (both online and offsite, expo visits, workshops etc to ensure that our digital offering is the best in our industry.
As a company, we provide
- A generous pension scheme
- Regular staff social events and rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking
- Childcare voucher scheme
More information is available on our ‘Work for Us’ page.
To apply for this position, send your CV and examples of projects you have worked on to email@example.com.