German Speaking Telesales Agent
LOCATION : Home based / Preston head office
SALARY : Starting salary £17,700 - DOE with OTE
Established in 2003 Freightlink Solutions is the specialist in areas of the logistic supply chain and one of the largest freight ferry ticket agencies in Europe, currently covering more than 1000 ferry routes which connect over 50 countries.
Over the last 16 years the company has focused on Customer Service, with a particular emphasis on digital excellence and during the last five years we have experienced an unparalleled level of growth. Our ongoing investment in digital platforms, developed by our own team of onsite developers, means Freightlink always offers market leading technology and makes Freightlink Solutions the most customer focused freight ferry booking agency in Europe.
The secret of our success has been the continued investment in our people. Our team has doubled over the last four years, boasting a skilled multi-lingual team offering exemplary standards of sales and customer service to their 7000 customers throughout Europe.
As part of our ongoing strategy and commitment to support our European client base, Freightlink will be opening an office in Poland which will further cement our presence in the market. Over the coming months there is a growth strategy commencing with this recruitment.
Freightlink has a tried and tested network of homeworkers within the UK, which is made possible by multiple levels of I.T software platforms. These platforms enable staff to enjoy the many benefits of home working whilst always connected to our virtual office at all times. Timescales allowing, the business will provide the opportunity to be located within a permanent office in due course.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for outbound calling and selling the services of Freightlink to a relevant data list. This encourages a high success rate, accompanied by an incredibly sought-after product offering. This is primarily a telesales position and so the majority of your day will be spent on the phone, selling our service and quoting to win new business whilst managing the requirements of existing clients.
We will deliver an excellent training package delivered by our own internal team, supported where required by external training specialist. You will have the opportunity to learn, innovate ways of securing business and receive constant updates on progress.
Duties will include but are not limited to
- Making outbound customer calls and cold calls in order to sell Freightlink’s products and services in consultative and engaging way
- Responding to customer queries about services
- Providing price quotations
- Explaining product pricing
- Negotiate bulk or package pricing
- Closing sales in line with targets and KPI’s
- Maintaining customer database accurately and efficiently in a timely manner
- Working and managing leads in timely manner throughout to completion
- Contacting customers in response to correspondence or feedback
- Monitoring booking statuses to ensure quality of service
- Investigating cancelled, unshipped bookings and resolving customer queries as necessary
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the products and services sold and keeping up to date knowledge on industry developments
- Confident and outgoing individual
- Success driven and target focused
- Team player
- Displaying desire for continuous, personal and professional development
- Positive can-do attitude
- Fluent German Speaker
- Strong and clear communication skills (verbal and written)
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Objection handling
- Problem solving
- Good written English
- Computer literate
Desirable Skills/ Knowledge/ Experience
- Sales/ Telesales experience 1 year
- Knowledge of the freight and / or transport industry
- Structured bonus scheme
- Working from home
- Team Social Events and Outings
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training and continuous development
- 28 Days Annual Leave including Bank Holiday
To apply or request more details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.