Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: £20,000.00 per year plus bonus
Established in 2003 Freightlink Solutions is a leading European freight ferry ticket agency covering more than 750 ferry routes connecting over 50 countries. A multi-lingual team ensures a truly pan-European service to over 6500 accounts in 30 countries.
High standards of sales and customer service, year on year growth and market leading technology makes Freightlink Solutions the most customer focused freight ferry booking agency in Europe.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established multilingual business and challenge yourself within our sales team. You’ll be based in our Walton-le-Dale offices with possibility to work from home on occasions.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for sales and customer service focused individual, with passion, drive, determination, and hunger to succeed.
You will have an abundance of confidence to make outbound calls to potential new customers in order to drive sales and maximise business opportunities as well as look after our current customer base.
And what will you be doing?
You will be expected to contact transport companies in the German market to sell our freight ferry ticket service, provide quotations, explain our product pricing as well as negotiating bulk or package prices.
Accurate record keeping and update of our CRM, monitoring booking statuses to ensure quality of service as well as investigating cancelled, unshipped bookings and resolving customer issues, together with follow up on leads goes hand in hand with the position.
What do you need to succeed?
You need to be fluent in German and English language, ideally, you will have previous sales experience and a desire to further develop your career in sales.
You will be strong communicator with professional telephone manner and can-do attitude. Your proactive approach, drive, resilience and focus on targets will be the key to your success.
What do you get out of it all?
Our success comes from our people, the ideas they generate and the amazing results they bring. We place a great emphasis on the knowledge share and your development. Structured bonus/commission scheme is part of the role.
We are not Google. We don’t have a slide or games office in the office, but we do offer -
- 40 hours per week (hybrid working with 1 hour for lunch)
- Annual salary £20,000 plus bonus
- Life insurance – Death in Service (following successful probationary period)
- Employee Assistance Programme - because everyone needs little support now and then (financial, mental, and physical wellbeing)
- Staff discounted ferry ticket scheme - for that relaxing time off - travel and explore
- Free annual flu vaccination
- A range of discounts and deals with our company perks scheme
- Training and personal development
- Support with professional qualifications - to help you achieve your career goals
- Cycle to work scheme – should the bike be your thing
- Smart casual dress code – no suits in sight
- Social events - trips to the pub, summer BBQs, hiking trips etc - we enjoy social time together away from the desk
Interested? To apply or request more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.