Trainee Customs Entry Clerk - £19,000
Expected start date: October – November
Looking to start or further develop a career in Customs Brokerage? This is an excellent opportunity to join our innovative Customs Team who can offer first class training in Customs clearance.
You will complete efficiently and in effective manner both import and export customs entries and subsequent administration on the accounts. You will gain the knowledge and practical skills which will help you to develop to a high standard within customs world as we support your continual development. You will play a key role in promoting effective relationships with new and existing customers and become their support pillar as we embark together on the post-Brexit journey.
- Issue Import & Export Clearance paperwork
- Update job files and enter data accurately into customs system
- Liaise with customers to resolve any queries within SLA’s
- Update and maintain reference logs for customers
- Maintain accurate filing and archiving records
- Audit and check entries completed
- Might have previous import or export experience in custom entries however this is not essential
- You must have strong attention to detail
- You are a team player
- Must be able to work under the pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Have strong IT skills
- Possess outstanding customer service skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent time management, planning and organisation skills
- Are self-motivated with ability to work without supervision within busy environment
To apply for this position or for further details, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com.