UK Telesales Agent
Location : Walton-Le-Dale, Preston
Salary : From £17,070 with commission and benefits
Established in 2003 Freightlink Solutions is a leading European freight ferry ticket agency covering more than 750 ferry routes connecting over 50 countries. A multi-lingual team ensures a truly pan-European service to over 6500 accounts in 30 countries.
High standards of sales and customer service, year on year growth and market leading technology makes Freightlink Solutions the most customer focussed freight ferry booking agency in Europe. Find out more about Freightlink.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be expected to contact transport companies in the UK market to sell our freight ferry ticket service. This is primarily a telesales position and so the majority of your day will be spent on the phone, selling our service and quoting to win new business whilst managing the requirements of existing clients.
Duties will include:
- Making outgoing customer calls or cold calls in order to sell Freightlink’s products and services
- Answering customer questions about services and being able to quote prices
- Explaining product pricing and being able to negotiate bulk or package pricing
- Accurately and efficiently entering customer information into company databases for mailing and billing purposes
- Maintaining a list of potential leads and follow ups with those customers by making subsequent sales pitches
- Contacting customers in response to correspondence or feedback
- Investigating cancelled, unshipped bookings and resolving customer issues as necessary
- Maintaining a working knowledge of products and services sold and keeping current on industry developments by reading current news
- Strong communication skills
- Good written English
- Driven individual
- Target focused
- Competent computer user
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- Sales experience
- Confident to answer questions
- Problem solver
- Knowledge of the freight and/or transport industry
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Social Events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Dress Down Days
- Free Car Parking
- Child Care Vouchers
- Training Schemes
- 28 Days Annual Leave which includes Bank Holidays
More information is available on our ‘Work for Us’ page.
To apply for this position, email email@example.com by 17.00 on Friday 14th March.