HMRC Brexit Webinars : 5th - 13th September
The UK government has said that the UK will be leaving the EU on 31 October 2019 whatever the circumstances. The HMRC will be holding a series of live webinars for businesses involved in the movement of goods between the UK and the EU.
The webinars will be covering the following importants topics, which may impact the way your business trades with the EU -
- Why it’s important to apply for an Economic Operator Registration and Identification number (EORI)
- What Transitional Simplified Procedures are
- How to prepare to make customs declarations
- What Entry Summary Declarations are
- How to pay the correct Customs Duty and VAT
The live webinars will be running between the 5th and 13th September, with the opportunity to ask questions.