DFDS Update - Advance Check-in & Secure Parking Facility at Dunkerque
We would like to remind you of the FREE OF CHARGE parking facility which is now available 24/7. This is facility is only available for DFDS freight customers who are shipping from Dunkerque to Dover.
Drivers will have the option to check-in up to a maximum of 12 hours in advance of their chosen departure time, which provides them with the option to take advantage of the secure parking area whilst having a rest period before sailing on their allocated departure.
Once drivers have checked in to the advance parking area the following terms apply:
- Advance check-in with secure parking must be requested at the time of check-in
- Shipment will be allocated to a time specific departure at check-in and cannot be amended
- Drivers/vehicles are not be permitted to exit the port once they have been allocated a secure parking lane
- The secure parking area cannot be used for vehicle repairs/maintenance
- The secure parking area is strictly an alcohol-free zone
- Only persons checked in for shipment will be permitted in the secure parking area (no visitors allowed)
- Drivers will have full use of the port terminal facilities i.e. WC/Showers/refreshment area
- DFDS do not accept liability for missed departures, it is the drivers responsibility to ensure they follow the correct process for loading as instructed at check-in
- Advance check-in spaces are restricted and will be offered subject to availability and cannot be booked in advance
- Advance parking is NOT available for vehicles loaded with hazardous goods
DFDS Freight Reservations