Here at Freightlink, we believe that our team are our greatest asset. We thrive on diversity and have built a unique and extraordinary family. We continually work together to keep Freightlink in it's place as the leading European freight ferry and tunnel ticket agent.
Benefits of Working for Freightlink
Alongside working among a fantastic and supportive team, working at Freightlink also means you will be entitled to some great benefits and rewards including
- Birthday day off – after 1 years full service
- 6 free Stena Line ferry crossings per year – for you and your immediate family
- Enhanced annual leave – starting after 2 years service
- Employee Assistance Programme ‘Help at Hand’ – supporting you and your family with advice, guidance and counselling on a variety of areas
- Westfield Health Cash Plan – Claim back a proportion of your everyday healthcare and medical expenses Life assurance/ Death in Service - £50k cash lump sum to your loved ones
- Life assurance - £50,000 tax free lump sum to your loved ones through our death in service policy
- Retail discount scheme - access to a wide range of discounts on food and shopping
- Hybrid working –after training period, to ensure you can achieve a healthy work life balance
- Cycle scheme – save money on a new bike or accessories and spread the cost
- Tech scheme – up to 12% off tech and appliances at Currys whilst spreading the cost
- Learning and Development – we offer a range of learning opportunities
- Social events – trips to the pub, family activity days, and more.
- Recognition awards – via Employee of the Quarter
The Freightlink Team
We know that Freightlink is a special place to work, but don't need to just take our word for it... Look at what our incredible team have to say.