Here at Freightlink, we believe that our team are our greatest asset. We thrive on diversity and have built a unique and extraordinary family. We continually work together to keep Freightlink in it's place as one of the leading European freight ferry ticket agents.
Benefits of Working for Freightlink
Alongside working among a fantastic and supportive team, working at Freightlink also means you will be entitled to some great benefits and rewards including
- Staff discounted ferry travel scheme – for your deserved time off should you wish to travel and explore
- A range of discounts and deals with our company perks scheme – for those bargain hungry or just because you want a treat
- Employee Assistance Programme – because everyone needs little support now and then (financial, mental and physical wellbeing)
- Life insurance – death in service (following successful probationary period), £50,000 flat pay-out in the unfortunate event
- Home office working arrangement – support with equipment needed (office desk, chair, monitor etc) – we need you to be comfortable and healthy so you can be happy and productive
- Training and personal development - the support of a management team who encourage your success and the opportunity to work in a rapidly growing multilingual organisation
- Support with professional qualifications – to help you achieve your career goals
- Cycle to work scheme – should cycling be your thing
- Smart casual dress code – no suits in sight
- Social events – trips to the pub, summer BBQ, fun days out – we enjoy social time together away from the desk
The Freightlink Team
We know that Freightlink is a special place to work, but don't need to just take our word for it... Look at what our incredible team have to say.