Following the announcement from the UK government last week, we are receiving feedback that there has been some teething problems which has caused some delays at the border controls in France.
Please be reminded of the strict requirement, which is that all persons entering the UK MUST complete the online “passenger locator form” which should ideally be completed prior to arriving at the port of departure. The form can be completed online by following this link:
If you are unable to complete the online registration, the relevant forms will be available at the French Ports and can then be completed during your crossing with DFDS.
Please see the checklist of the requirements below:
Before you start
What you will need:
- Your passport details
- Ferry company you are travelling with
- The name of the company organising your journey
- Your booking reference number (if applicable)
- Port you’ll be arriving at
- The date you’ll be arriving
- Your ferry name
- The address you’ll be staying at for your first 14 days in the UK (not applicable to Freight drivers)
- Details of someone who can be contacted if you become ill while you’re in the UK
Please be reminded that all freight drivers are exempt from the 14 days self-isolation requirement after travel.