Freightlink Christmas Bake Off 2016
Do you know your Kókuszgolyó from your Linecké pečivo? How about a selection of Vanillekipferl? It's fair to say the Freightlink team really went to town with this year's Christmas Bake Off competition.
In no particular order, this year's entries included
- Chocolate chip muffins
- Hungarian coconut balls (Kókuszgolyó)
- Walnut cake
- Homemade digestive biscuits
- Ukrainian beef liver cake with stuffed mushrooms
- Mascarpone & dark chocolate cheesecake
- German vanilla crescent biscuits (Vanillekipferl)
- A selection of mini pasties
- White chocolate & raspberry blondies
- Czech jam cookies (Linecké pečivo)
- Lemon meringue pie
After a tough round of voting from the team, the winner was...
Phil with his selection of mini pasties.
Very tasty. Well done!