We are delighted that you are able to travel with us onboard Commodore Clipper, especially during these very difficult times.
Whether you’ve sailed with us before or if this is your first trip with us, the travel experience for your upcoming sailing will be fairly different to what you may be used to. However, you can rest easy in the knowledge that from the moment you check-in to the time you disembark, we have thought of everything to make your sailing with us safe and comfortable.
Essential check-in information:
- Check-in will close one hour before your scheduled departure time
- Please have your photo ID ready for inspection. Accepted forms of photo ID can be found here: https://www.condorferries.co.uk/help-info/faq/before-you-travel/before-d...
- We will give you a self-declaration to fill out confirming that you do not have any Covid-19 symptoms
- There will be limits on the number of vehicles moving from the port to the ferry at any given time
- Foot passengers will need to use contactless check-in options, using their e-boarding card or, when it becomes available, the new check-in app
Must-know safety information for your trip:
- To adhere to government rules on public transport, all passengers must wear a face covering
- Social distancing queuing will be introduced during boarding and for use of onboard facilities
- All onboard purchases will now be cashless payments only to help keep everyone safe
- You will see our staff wearing face coverings and, in some circumstances, other forms of PPE
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers will be available in public spaces throughout the ship and crew areas
- Onboard restaurants, bars and cafés will be offering continental breakfast delivered to your cabin or sausage or bacon baguettes in the brasserie. Lunch and dinner will include a selection of sandwiches and salad pots and a selection of hot food options.
- There will be a limited number of passengers in the Duty Free shop at any one time to help adhere to social distancing
To read more about our new and enhanced safety measures, click here: https://www.condorferries.co.uk/help-info/travel-safely-confidently