Before you or your freight drivers get on board with us, we want to make you aware of some of the measures we have put in place to guarantee a safe crossing:
- Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves where needed
- We’ve installed numerous hand sanitising stations
- Social distancing signage and one-way systems are in place
- High contact surfaces will be cleaned regularly during your crossing
- Reduced number of passengers during your crossing to allow for social distancing
- Our food and drink outlets have been re-designed with all safety measures in mind
- All of the air supply on board is fresh air
We also want to remind you that following the relevant governments' guidelines, it is a legal requirement to wear a face covering when travelling with us. This means that all passengers must keep a face mask on at all times until they leave our ships on the other side of their journey. More information can be found here.
If you are arriving into the UK, you are still required to complete a Passenger Health Locator Form. You will need to show this form when you arrive at the border. To fill out the form, please click here.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you on board.
WHAT TO DO ON BOARD
WASH YOUR HANDS
Across our onboard facilities, you will find hand sanitising stations. We ask you to wash your hands frequently and sanitise your hands where needed.
KEEP YOUR DISTANCE
Whenever possible, we continue to ask you to maintain a 2-meter distance between yourself and people that didn't arrive with you.
WEAR A FACE COVERING
Following government guidelines, it’s a legal requirement to wear a face covering while travelling on our ferries. Failure to do so can result in a refusal to travel or a huge fine.
In all of our onboard outlets, you will have the possibility to pay contactless. We would like to ask you to take advantage of this option as much as possible.