We wish to advise that Myton Bridge on the A63 leading in/out of Hull will be closed for repairs from 1900hrs Friday to 0500hrs Monday on weekends, and closed from 2000hrs to 0600hrs midweek, please find the affected dates below.
A small diversion has been set out with signage en route to keep disruption to a minimum, however we ask you to factor this in to your journey and plan accordingly.
Please note HGV have a separate diversion in place to better suit the vehicles, for more information and advice on the diversion, please click on the link below:
The midweek dates affected from 0800hr to 0600hr are:
- Monday 26 June - Thursday 29 June – reopening on Friday 30 at 6 am
- Monday 3 July - Thursday 6 July – reopening on Friday 7 July at 6am
- Monday 10 July - Thursday 13 July – reopening on Friday 14 July at 6 am
- Monday 17 July - Thursday 20 July – reopening on Friday 21 July at 6 am
The weekend dates affected from 1900hr to 0500hr are:
- Friday 23 June – Monday 26 June
- Friday 30 June – Monday 3 July
- Friday 7 July – Monday 10 July
- Friday 14 July – Monday 17 July
- Friday 21 July – Monday 24 July
- Friday 28 July – Monday 31 July