P&O Ferries Update - Irish Sea Easter Sailing Schedules
Please see below a revised schedule to allow for essential maintenance:
Please note some new developments on the route:
- Freight drivers are welcome on all sailings and are offered single occupancy cabins. We are grateful for their co-operation in adhering to our social distancing and hygiene rules.
- Complimentary packed lunches (including sandwich, piece of fruit, 3-biscuit pack and a bottle of water) are now available for drivers on board upon request.
- Please assist us in reducing risk by sending DGNs and abnormal declarations in advance.
- Increased social distancing and enhanced hygiene rules now apply on board and we are grateful for freight drivers’ co-operation whilst travelling with us.
- Packed lunches (including a baguette or sandwich, a piece of fruit, a packet of crisps, a chocolate bar and a drink) are available to drivers on board for just £3.99.
- Please assist us in reducing risk to your drivers and our staff by sending DGNs, abnormal load declarations and all livestock paperwork electronically, in advance.
P&O Ferries Freight
09 April 2020