What do I need to take with me when I'm crossing from the UK to Europe (and vice versa)?

To enter the UK you need to have completed the passenger health locator form and hold proof that travel is an essential part of your job (e.g. a letter from your employer, a consignment note or your operator’s licence).

You also need to bring a face mask as it is mandatory to wear one on public transport, including ferries and Eurotunnel. Remember to check to see what documentation you will need to bring with you if you are entering another country.

Also, a travel certificate is now required for entry or transit through French territory. Each driver entering French territory must have the certificate available to present to border control authorities.

More information is available on our Covid-19 Operator Update Summary guide.

Search and Book

Wed, 17 Apr 2024
Thu, 18 Apr 2024
Need help?