Eurotunnel LeShuttle Freight
Channel tunnel freight service available for all commercial vehicles.
LeShuttle Freight offers the most convenient and cost-effective way to transport freight between the UK and continental Europe via the channel tunnel. By choosing the fastest and most frequent way to cross the Channel, customers benefit from valuable savings in drivers hours and vehicle downtime.
- Dedicated terminals located directly on the motorways A16 at Calais and M20 at Folkestone
- Truck shuttles operate 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
- Automatic, fast, easy and reliable Check-in
- Rigorous security controls and detection methods providing the highest level of protection for the drivers and their loads
Eurotunnel Freight operates up to 6 trains per hour at peak times on the freight service. The crossing time is just 35 minutes.
Travelling in a van? Use our Eurotunnel VP service.
- Freightlink Are an Authorised Eurotunnel Freight Booking Agent
- Eurotunnel Freight Customer Info guide (PDF)
PLEASE NOTE - There is a MAXIMUM of three people per vehicle allowed with Eurotunnel Freight and VP services.
"As a vital link in many supply chains, LeShuttle Freight has freighted goods for nearly 30 years under the Eurotunnel brand. Today, we carry 25% of the goods entering the UK thanks to the speed, ease, and flexibility of our service. Paramount to us are the truck drivers who remain our top priority.
With up to six departures per hour, each truck emits 12 times less greenhouse gas than travelling by ferry. Committed to lower carbon, we remain the only cross channel operator to publish an annual carbon footprint and recently launched an online emissions calculator to enable our customers to calculate their CO2 savings. We truly believe we can lead the way in environmentally friendly goods transportation." LeShuttle Freight