Eurotunnel Freight available for all commercial vehicles.
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Freight offers the most convenient and cost-effective way to transport freight between the UK and continental Europe via the channel tunnel. By choosing the fastest and most frequent way to cross the Channel, customers benefit from valuable savings in drivers hours and vehicle downtime.
- Dedicated terminals located directly on the motorways A16 at Calais and M20 at Folkestone
- Truck shuttles operate 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
- Automatic, fast, easy and reliable Check-in
- Rigorous security controls and detection methods providing the highest level of protection for the drivers and their loads
Eurotunnel Freight operates up to 7 trains per hour at peak times on the freight service. The crossing time is just 35 minutes.
Travelling in a van? Use our Eurotunnel VP service.
- Freightlink Are an Authorised Eurotunnel Freight Booking Agent
- Eurotunnel Freight Customer Info guide (PDF)
- Eurotunnel Freight 2019 Peak Day Calendar (PDF)
- UPDATE Eurotunnel Freight 2019 Dangerous Goods guide (PDF)