Eurotunnel Freight available for all commercial vehicles.
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Freight offers the most convenient and cost-effective way to transport freight between the UK and continental Europe via the channel tunnel. By choosing the fastest and most frequent way to cross the Channel, customers benefit from valuable savings in drivers hours and vehicle downtime.
- Dedicated terminals located directly on the motorways A16 at Calais and M20 at Folkestone
- Truck shuttles operate 365 days a year, 24 hours a day with 1 departure every 10 minutes at peak times in each direction!
- Rigorous security controls and detection methods providing the highest level of protection for the drivers and their loads
Eurotunnel operates up to 6 trains per hour at peak times on the freight service. The crossing time is just 35 minutes.
Travelling in a van? Use our Eurotunnel VP service.
- Eurotunnel Customer Info guide (PDF)
- NEW Eurotunnel 2018 Peak Day Calendar (PDF)
- Declaring Your Dangerous Goods guide (PDF)
- UPDATE Eurotunnel 2017 Dangerous Goods guide (PDF)