What ID and documentation do I need?

Warning message

The subscription service is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Regardless of where you are travelling to, all drivers & passengers travelling on a freight ticket will require photographic ID to enter the port.

If you are travelling to/from Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or any UK island, for example the Channel Islands, then a photographic driving licence is all that is required.

For any other route, a full, current passport or national ID card is required for everyone travelling.

Please also ensure you have all the correct documentation for your load and journey including

  • consignment notes
  • customs documentation
  • dangerous goods notes (where applicable)
  • pet passports (where applicable)

Search and Book

Tue, 18 Jan 2022
Wed, 19 Jan 2022
Need help?