Eurotunnel Freight Vans on Passenger (VP)
Avoid the peak freight traffic times with the Eurotunnel Freight VP service for vans
Eurotunnel Freight Vans on Passenger (VP) service lets van drivers travel in the comfort of their own vehicle on the channel tunnel passenger trains. You can book to a specific time slot, and travel via the dedicated VP lanes missing the peak Freight traffic allowing you to meet those timed deliveries.
Benefits of Eurotunnel Freight VP
- Direct access to Eurotunnel Passenger terminals, check-ins and shuttles
- Travel comfortably in your vehicle during the crossing
- Check in with your booking reference
- Booked service with reserved space
- Booking valid for one van and up to nine passengers
- 2 to 5 departures every hour during the day time
- Vans with trailers accepted (additional charges apply)
- Children under 12 accepted
- Pets allowed (surcharge payable at terminal and documentation required)
Travelling in a truck, artic or anything above 8m? Use our Eurotunnel Freight service.