Whether you are travelling in a commercial van, HGV or rigid lorry, we have the Irish Sea ferry routes covered.
- This year, 55% of trucks travelling to Ireland have done so on a Northern Ireland ferry route, with 45% taking a route to the Republic of Ireland
- 36% of all Northern Ireland ferry sailings are on the Cairnryan - Larne ferry route
- 34% of all Irish Sea ferry sailings are on a Heysham - Dublin, Liverpool - Dublin or Holyhead - Dublin ferry route
- Over 620,000 accompanied and unaccompanied units have taken a ferry to Northern Ireland so far this year
- Approximately 740,000 trucks, lorries and unaccompanied trailers have travelled on a Republic of Ireland ferry route so far this year
IRN Research September 2018