Due to the recent appearance of the ‘Omicron’ variant in the UK, the German government has changed the status of the United Kingdom again to ‘Virus Variant Area’ which means another change in requirements for travelers to avoid the spread of the new virus mutation in Germany. The following measurements apply with immediate effect.
Travelling from Immingham (GB) to Cuxhaven (GE)
- All passengers have to register at Digitale Einreiseanmeldung and to provide the confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org before departure if they intend to stay longer than 72 hours within Germany.
- All passengers must undertake a qualified and documented PCR test and provide the negative test result to email@example.com. The test should not be older than 72 hours before entrance to Germany.
- All passengers are obliged to go into 14 days quarantine if they intend to stay in Germany more than 72 hours.
Travelling from Cuxhaven (GE) to Immingham (GB)
- Passengers are obliged to register before entry into UK. Please forward the QR-Code after registration to firstname.lastname@example.org . Further information available at Get a coronavirus (COVID-19) test if you’re an HGV or van driver - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Passengers must undertake a COVID-19 test if they will stay in the UK for more than 2 days.
- Passengers must undertake further tests every 3 days for the time they stay in UK without break.
Please note that either stating a proof of recovery and/or a valid vaccination card will not have any effect in equalizing the above measurements.
We thank you very much for your understanding and continuous support.