DFDS Update - New Priority Lanes Service at Dover, Calais & Dunkerque
During busy periods at Dover, Calais and Dunkerque, new priority lanes will be available to freight customers, allowing them to depart on an earlier ferry sailing.
Conditions of use
To ensure your drivers can utilise this facility as effectively as possible, please see below the conditions of use for the priority lane:
- The priority lane will be available from all freight check-ins in the ports of Dover, Dunkerque and Calais
- The priority lane will not be offered if your driver can check-in normally on the earliest sailing.
- The priorty lane is not priority loading. This facility provides an 'earlier sailing' option only. We cannot guarantee that your driver will be first on, or first off, the vessel.
- We will not automatically put your drivers into the priority lane. Your driver must request it if it is available.
- The priority space will be issued on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability.
- When requesting priority, your drivers must park in the allocated lanes provided and in a timely manner.
Customers can purchase this new priority service by contacting the Freightlink customer service team on +44 (0)844 847 900. Alternatively, you can make a cash, debit/credit card payment at DFDS check-in.
22 November 2018