DFDS Update - New Priority Lanes Service at Dover, Calais & Dunkerque
Conditions of use
To ensure your drivers can utilise this facility as effectively as possible, please see below the conditions of use for the priority lane:
- The priority lane will be available from all freight check-ins in the ports of Dover, Dunkerque and Calais
- The priority lane will not be offered if your driver can check-in normally on the earliest sailing.
- The priorty lane is not priority loading. This facility provides an 'earlier sailing' option only. We cannot guarantee that your driver will be first on, or first off, the vessel.
- We will not automatically put your drivers into the priority lane. Your driver must request it if it is available.
- The priority space will be issued on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability.
- When requesting priority, your drivers must park in the allocated lanes provided and in a timely manner.
Customers can purchase this new priority service by contacting the Freightlink customer service team on +44 (0)844 847 900. Alternatively, you can make a cash, debit/credit card payment at DFDS check-in.