"The UK and EU have agreed an exit deal.
Both the UK and the EU need to ratify the withdrawal agreement by 31 January 2020.
There will then be an implementation period until 31 December 2020 while the EU and UK negotiate new arrangements."
- Preparing Your Business for a No-Deal Brexit
- How to export goods into the EU through RoRo locations after Brexit (PDF)
- Moving goods through the Port of Dover and Eurotunnel using common transit
- Moving goods through the Port of Dover and Eurotunnel with an ATA Carnet
- Moving goods through the Port of Holyhead with an ATA Carnet
- Flowcharts for import and export processes after Brexit
- Transporting goods in a no-deal Brexit: guidance for hauliers (PDF)
- Hauliers and commercial drivers: new documents after Brexit
- How to import goods from the EU through RoRo locations after Brexit (PDF)
- How to move goods through RORO locations in a no deal Brexit (PDF)
- Packing goods for export and deciding on packing materials to be used
- Brexit Business Readiness Events Registration
- Visiting the UK after Brexit
PLEASE NOTE Irrespective of a No-Deal Brexit, some ferry routes still require particular paperwork to clear customs. See which routes require customs paperwork