Extended FREE Secure Parking & Advance Check in Available in Dunkerque
Due to the popularity and high demand for the Free of charge weekend advance check-in, DFDS are pleased to announce that they have extended their FREE Secure Parking & Advance Check In service, which is now available 24/7.
This facility is only available for DFDS freight customers who are shipping from Dunkerque to Dover.
Drivers have the option to check-in up to a maximum of 12 hours in advance of their chosen departure time, which provides them with the option to take advantage of the secure parking area whilst having a rest period before sailing on their allocated departure.
How to Use the Service
Request secure parking at check in
Pick a departure time (depending on availability)
Proceed to parking facility
Depending on load being carried, you are given a check in time (extended for haz/livestock etc)
Terms & Conditions
- Advance check-in with secure parking must be requested at the time of check-in
- Shipment will be allocated to a time specific departure at check-in and cannot be amended
- Drivers/vehicles are not permitted to exit the port once they have been allocated a secure parking lane
- The secure parking area cannot be used for vehicle repairs/maintenance
- The secure parking area is strictly an alcohol free zone
- Only persons checked in for shipment will be permitted in the secure parking area (no visitors allowed)
- Drivers will have full use of the port terminal facilities i.e. WC/Showers/refreshment area
- DFDS do not accept liability for missed departures
- It is the drivers responsibility to ensure they follow the correct process for loading as instructed at check-in
- Advance check-in spaces are restricted and will be offered subject to availability and cannot be booked in advance
Full terms and conditions apply, please visit DFDS.com.