We speak your language
Your basket is empty
Please be informed about our general guidelines for shipment of special units (chassis/out and gauge) on our routes Gothenburg-Frederikshavn, Gothenburg-Kiel, Halmstad-Grenaa -
- The unit must have enough fuel to be handled at the ship and in the ports
- The breathalyzer must be disconnected before handling in the port
- The battery must to be in good condition
- Drivers instructions (in English) must travel with the unit, otherwise handling cannot be guaranteed
- The unit must have fully functional brakes
Non-compliance with the above guidelines could lead to additional costs, which will be charged to the customer.
Passenger Cars and Motorhomes cannot travel on our freight ferry services. If you are travelling by van, please choose the relevant 'Van' option from the dropdown Vehicle menu.