We are pleased to inform that Tallink Silja Cargo has opened possibility for mobile check-in at Helsinki West Harbor and Tallinn D-terminal on Monday, September 26, 2022.
With Cargo's mobile check-in, the driver can check-in for the Shuttle ships Megastar and Star (later MyStar) on all departures except TAL- HEL 22:30 (Tue 23:00) with his own phone and drive directly to the gate at West harbor in Helsinki or D-terminal in Tallinn. There is no need to install a separate application, just go to https://cargo.tallink.com with the phone's browser.
The following must be taken into account when doing mobile check-in:
- The booking number is needed for mobile check-in.
- Check-in opens 3 hours before departure. For Helsinki-Tallinn 07:30 departure you can mobile check in and drive inside West Harbor area already the previous night after 22:30 (Tuesdays 23:00).
- Mobile check-in is possible for Tallink Shuttle ships Star, Megastar or MyStar if:
- no dangerous goods or EL connection are booked
- vehicle max. width is 2.6 m and height 4.4 m
- the correct final licence plate is already inserted in the reservation
- The entrance in Helsinki West Harbor is via Gate A.
- The entrance in Tallinn D-terminal is via Truck entrance lane.
- The mobile ticket works like a normal boarding card, also for Drivers’ lounge and dining (if it is included).
- The cabin key is provided at the ship’s info desk or from a machine next to info (if a bed place is booked).
- It is recommended to save the mobile ticket on the phone as a pdf or screenshot. The mobile ticket cannot currently be reloaded on the mobile phone in the middle of the trip.
Tallink Silja Cargo