Please see below criteria in relation to self-drive units shipping into Belgium with immediate effect.
- Belgian Nationals if longer than 48 hrs in a red zone > obligation to fill in the passenger location form not more than 48 hrs prior to arrival in Belgium (PLF recently updated with a automated risk assessment)
- Non-Belgians: see below, they can ship but need to fill out the PLF and if longer than 48 hrs in a red zone (thus UK), they will need a covid test not more than 48 hrs prior to shipping.
All drivers must complete the form in the following attachment.
Passenger Locator Form
If you plan to travel to Belgium or return to Belgium after a stay abroad, you are required to:
- Read the latest travel advice
- Fill in a Passenger Locator Form in the 48 hours before your arrival in Belgium
Who has to fill in this questionnaire?
This form has to be completed by :
- All persons traveling to Belgium by airplane or boat
Since October 1, 2020, you are asked to complete a self-assessment questionnaire on your travel and / or stay abroad conditions, regardless of the area (s) you are returning from.
In case there is a change in your place of residence -
If, upon arrival in Belgium, you are invited to get a COVID-19 test and would change your place of residence during the next 14 days, please inform us of this change by e-mail at PLFBelgium@health.fgov.be.