DFDS Update - New Fast Lane Service at Dunkerque
DFDS are pleased to announce that in addition to the Priority Lane service, they are now offering freight customers an alternative service when shipping from Dunkerque called the 'Fast Lane' which will commence from the 20th May 2019.
Fast Lane provides the customers with an option to avoid the long queues approaching the Port of Dunkerque, to gain faster access to the check-in booths, then to be checked in for the next available departure. A very limited amount of vessel space will be available for this service.
Conditions of Use
To ensure your drivers can utilise this facility as effectively as possible, please see below the conditions of use for the Fast lane:
- Fast lane is ONLY available from the Port of Dunkerque
- Fast lane is not priority loading. This facility provides an ‘earlier sailing’ option only. We cannot guarantee that your driver will be first on, or first off, the vessel.
- If your driver gains access to the check-in booth in Dunkerque via the Fast lane entrance, a charge will be applied for this facility.
- The Fast lane space on the vessel will be issued on a first come first served basis, subject to availability.
- When opting for the Fast lane, your drivers must park in the allocated lanes provided and in a timely manner.
Customers can purchase this new priority service by contacting the Freightlink customer service team on +44 (0)844 847 900. Alternatively, you can make a cash, debit/credit card payment at DFDS check-in.