What if I'm taken ill, do I need health or travel insurance?

You should always ensure that you have adequate travel and health insurance to cover the countries you are going to, for the period of time you will be there. Please also check it covers you for business purposes.

You should also make sure you have a valid European Health Insurance Card which will cover you for emergency healthcare in Europe. It entitles you to the same level of treatment of a resident of that country.

Search and Book

Sun, 3 Dec 2023
Mon, 4 Dec 2023
Need help?